Colour Retrieval System
DeBeer Refinish Intelligent Colour Retrieval Information Service (ICRIS) gives you quick and easy access to all colour information. Practically every OEM-colour formula is available and updated on a regulare basis. The software has a user-friendly interface and can be connected to the 5-angle Spectrophotometer and our recommended scales. ICRIS is and indispensable tool for every professional bodyshop. Weigh out the formulas quickly and accurately using the latest colour computer. The formulas are available on www.valsparautosupport.com.
The recommended system requirements for ICRIS are:
- Windows 10 strongly recommended
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported, although ICRIS and the Spectro clients and applications are 32-bit
- Windows 8 does not undergo testing for new releases
- Windows 7 and earlier is no longer officially supported (by Valspar or Microsoft)
- Windows 10 RT and running the software inside a virtual environment is not supported
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit or 64-bit
Memory: 4 gigabyte (GB) or greater
Hard drive space: 250 GB on C: drive
Display: 1024x768 minimum screen resolutions
Ports: At least five free USB ports are required for Keyboard, mouse, smart scale, label
printer & Spectrophotometer.
Internet Access: Strongly recommended for all installations and required to enable
software update downloads, formula updates and access to the color cloud for the Spectrophotometer. Either a wired UTP or a wireless 802.2B or higher connection are required
Language: Will run any Windows regional version. The software itself is available in 26 languages + 4 regional variations.